Asian women have very attractive and beautiful features. If there is one thing that some of us struggle with, it is choosing the correct, clean type of eyeliner. For good-looking women with monolids, there are various tricks to follow when applying your eyeliner.
These days the most popular and fashionable eye makeup is drawing the winged eyeliner. And some girls are experts to do this but some are very poor at this drawing. So in this article, we are going to learn “How to do winged eyeliner for Asian eyes?” Correctly.
Read more – Can Eyeliner Be Used As Lip Liner? What Happens!
What is winged eyeliner?
Normally, winged eyeliner is a wing on your lower eyelid. This will definitely help you to have a feeling of long and big-looking eyes. But the most important thing is to choose the right kind of eyeliner formula. Then you can create eyeliner with friendly, attractive, and beautiful wings.
How to make winged eyeliner for Asian eyes (step-by-step guide)
- Mark where you want your wings to be.
2. Make a diagonal line from the tip of the wing to the center of your lash line.
3. Create a line from the inner corner of your eyelid to the center of the lid.
4. Fill in the “outline”. At this point, you can extend your wings, or thicken the line more.
(I’m satisfied with mine, I like it where the wings are bigger and it gradually tapers towards the inner corner of my eyes)
5. Then, fill in your brows, and add lashes if needed
10 Best eyeliners for Asian eyes
- Milani – Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner, SGD11
- TONYMOLY – Black Gel Eye Liner, SGD16
- Revlon – Revlon Matte Luxurious Colour Kohl Eyeliner – 04 Pure White, SGD12.90
- Holika Holika – Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24HR Auto Eyeliner, SGD6
- Yves Saint Laurent – Yves Saint Laurent Couture Kajal Kohl Eyeliner, SGD44
- TONYMOLY – TONYMOLY Easy Touch Brush Eyeliner, SGD1
- COVERGIRL – COVERGIRL Ink It! Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, SGD13
- Catrice – Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eye Liner Pen, SGD7.90
- Colour Bucket – Colour Bucket Flash Pop up Geller, SGD16.90
- Maybelline – Maybelline Master Kajal, SGD14
I hope you learn many things about “How to do winged eyeliner for Asian eyes?” Correctly, So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.