I like trying my curls but on the second day (and three, and four.) I usually put my hair up. This style is fast and takes less than two minutes, so it’s picture-perfect for work or busy mornings.
If you are going out or attending a wedding, you can wear up this style with an attractive clip or accessory. For this curly hair tutorial, you only need to recognize how to do a basic braid/plait. So from this article, you will be able to learn about how to take a 2 min updo for curly hair & Hair Clips for Curly Hair.
Read more – 7 Protective Workout Hairstyles For Curly Hair
QUICK CURLY HAIR UPDO TUTORIAL
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 small clear hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- Separate the top half of your hair for the first braid.
- Make a plait (braid) by splitting your upper section into three equal sectors. Cross the right over the central, then the left over the right, and carry on down.
- Protect the ends of the braid with your elastic. Or if you have curly hair, it will be okay without a band.
- Plait is the lowest section. Repeat the same steps on the bottom sector so you have double plaits (braids) in your hair.
- Roll the lowest plait into a bun. Curl your plait around to form a bun then pin it in place with bobby pins. Don’t disremember to tuck the ends in!
- Cover the top plait around the bun. If your hair isn’t long so just fits around a bun and tuck the ends below. Pin in place with bobby pins.
- Use minor elastics – The minor elastics are much cooler to hide in the finished style. Or skip them altogether.
- If you have surely long curly hair – you’ll end up with a bigger, statement bun which would look gorgeous!
- If you have fine curly hair – remember to bounce out your braids earlier making the bun. This will style your hair seem bushier.
I hope you learn how to take a 2 min updo for curly hair & Hair Clips for Curly Hair. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.